Join us November 7-8 in Tiffin for Paul Chappell’s workshop, Peace Leadership in Difficult Times. Click here to download the event flyer for complete registration information.
Paul K. Chappell is a West Point graduate, Iraq war veteran, former army captain and Director of Peace Leadership for the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation.
Sat: Nov. 7 (10:00am-5:30 pm. Registration 9-10) Sun. Nov. 8: 1-5:30
St. Francis Spirituality Center, Tiffin
- The Foundations and Skills of Peace Leadership
- Conflict Resolution in a Workplace or Social Movement
- How to Combat Deception and Dehumanization
- How to Be Persuasive and Go Beyond Preaching to the Choir
- Learn the Power of Waging Peace
Sr. Paulette is now accepting registrations.
Sat: Nov. 7 (10:00-5:30 pm. Registration 9:-10) Sun. Nov. 8: 1-5:30
Overnight: $100.00; program/meals/lodging; Commuters: $60 program/meals
Make check out to Project Peace and send to:
Project Peace, 200 St. Francis Ave., Tiffin, OH 44883 % Sr. Paulette