Ghost Town-The Hebron Story is a documentary directed by Ellie Bernstein, an advocate for social justice. The film released, in 2014, narrated by Martin Sheen, tells the story of the on-going conflict between Israel and Palestine with a focus on the city of Hebron, a microcosm of the West Bank. Al-Jazeera International Documentary Film Festival 2016.
Sr. Paulette Schroeder, who served with CPT in Hebron and has a brief role in the film, will join Ellie for an Ohio film tour. Ellie and Paulette will lead a discussion after the film screening.
February 2016 Schedule
- University of Dayton, Feb. 15, 6:30 pm
- Heidelberg University, Herbster Chapel, Feb. 18, 7:00 pm.
- Washington Congregational Church, 3925 W. Central, Toledo, Feb. 19, 6:00 pm
- The Cleveland Institute of Art Cinematheque, Feb. 21, 5:00 pm
- Bluffton University, Feb. 22, 7:00 pm.
For more information or to host a showing: email Ellie at email@example.com